Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Good job Pat! Now let's make it GREAT!!!

Dearest Patrick,

As always, thanks again for your insightful comments! It seems like these letter are becoming a common place, and it is great to see that we are able to scratch one another's backs with such ease. You really hammered God with this one, making him and his followers look mean spirited "I told you so's!" Home run on that one. Reminds me of Katrina. Although Ellen makes me laugh, the more people that think that God and Christians hate gays the better!

This is just a heads up. In the future, this is how I roll. If I am going to make a pact with someone, I do it with style. Range rovers, huge houses, fake boobs, and the like are typically part of the deal. I call it my platinum package. It doesn't take much convincing to get them to sign on that dotted line. People typically just want to get more and more, so I don't need the tyrannical French to make that happen. Truth is, I just cannot be associated with an 80% poverty rate. It's just bad for my street cred and hurts my bottom line. I am not saying that we need to discontinue this relationship. This is but a minor hiccup, and I am sure that you will be more cognizant of your misgivings in the future.

If you have any questions, feel free to hit up my cell, or you can visit the FAQ section of the website, and I do appreciate your subscription to access the premium content! Did you enjoy your "God Hates Chavez!" t-shirt and door mat? Those are still flying off the shelves.

Keep up the good work!

XOXOXO

Satan

2 comments:

  1. I have now fixed your comment problem and commented on this post. 2 birds. 1 stone.

    Booyah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to share this article, which makes a good point -- Robertson's statement that the Hatians made a pact with the devil reflects the racist thinking at the time of the slave rebellion (and racist thinking today). The major (white) world powers couldn't understand how a bunch of black slaves could beat them without some sort of divine intervention, and hence the purported pact with the devil. And, of course, America has its own share of the blame for the way Haiti is today.
    http://www.theroot.com/views/curse-haiti

    ReplyDelete

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header hand photo by Aaron Murphy